SBSDefense.com is owned and
operated by Toni Blake and 2nd Chair Services.
Toni Blake, J.D., M.A.
- Juris Doctorate
- Masters in Cognitive Social Psychology
- Associate Professor of Psychology
- Extensive research background in jury decision-making and cognitive psychology in the courtroom
- Published author of books and articles
- Selected juries in over 300 cases
- Guest lecturer for law schools, bar associations and medical conventions
- High-profile cases have appeared on Court TV, Dateline, 20/20, and other international media outlets and television shows.
- Has appeared on numerous Radio and TV talk shows.
- Served as a Legal Commentator for Westerfield Trial, and others
Extensive Trial Experience in:
Over 18 Capital Cases
Over 100 Murder Cases
Over 400 “Shaken Baby Syndrome” Cases
Over 50 Civil Cases, including but not limited to: Sexual Harassment and Employment Cases, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Insanity Defense Cases.
To talk with Toni about your case e-mail: